What is My Place? My Place is your home at Scrapbook.com. What does that mean, exactly? It means that at Scrapbook.com you have your own personal web space, or "profile", where you can share your life and creations with others. Among other things, you can use My Place to:
- Share your layouts and pictures with others (see video demo).
- Write your very own Blog (online journal) to share with others.
- Post your tips, tricks, techniques, titles and quotes in one place on the web.
- Link to all of your other friends on the site and keep in touch with them.
- Design an activity stream to get updates about your friends’ posts (see video demo).
- Bookmark your favorite artists, layouts, articles, posts and more.
- Communicate with any other Scrapbook.com member through Private Messages.
- And much more!
Learn all about how to use your My Place features in our My Place Tutorial article. Also, look for additional detailed tutorials, including tips and tricks to help you use your My Place, at our forum moderator’s blog.
Click here to register for our Learn to Scrapbook Free Class
(24 daily emails chock-full of great information about scrapbooking)