Step-by-Step: Happy Birthday Card
Article Courtesy Scrapjazz.com: by Julia Sandvoss
Summertime…for most people that means trips to the pool, barbecues, ice cream, endless trips to the store for popsicles. For my family it means a neverending number of family and friends’ birthdays. To help keep the cost down for all the celebrations, it makes sense to look to my scrapbook supplies to help me in creating cards and more. BoBunny’s new Sun Kissed release is not only perfect for summer memories but also makes a great theme for all those relatives and friends celebrating a summer birthday!
Here’s how to make this cute card for someone special:
- BoBunny Double Dot Turquoise cardstock
- bone folder
- Bo Bunny Sun Kissed Adventure paper
- Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma-Tac Adhesive
- BoBunny Summer Sun Cardstock Sticker Sheet
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
- BoBunny Sun Kissed Combo Sticker Sheet
- BoBunny Double Dot Ribbon (citrus)
- Glue Dots
- BoBunny Sun Kissed Buttons & Bling
- Using the BoBunny Double Dot Turquoise cardstock, cut a 5” x 10” piece that will fold into a 5” x 5” card. Use your bone folder to make a sharp crease.
- Next using the BoBunny Sun Kissed Adventure paper, cut two of the wavy sections from the paper. I chose the two polka dot prints. Ink the edges and layer over one another across the middle of the card base. Adhere to the card base using Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma-Tac Adhesive.
- Then select the stickers that you like from the BoBunny Summer Sun Cardstock Sticker Sheet. To add a bit of dimension to the stickers, use the 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares. You may want to use two layers of foam squares to give a bit more height.
- Next add some additional phrase stickers to the card along with lettering for the Happy Bday greeting using stickers from the BoBunny Sun Kissed Combo Sticker Sheet.
- Adhere BoBunny Double Dot Ribbon in citrus using Glue Glider adhesive. Tie a bow and then adhere that to the side of the card.
- Use Glue Dots to adhere two buttons from the BoBunny Sun Kissed Buttons & Bling package to the card.
- Lastly, add a few coordinating stickers inside the card or some added fun!