Step-by-Step: Live Laugh Love
Article Courtesy Scrapjazz.com: by Sheredian Vickers
If you ever have several photos from an event that you want to scrap on a single page, this layout is for you! I had fun with this layout using a sketch from Let’s Scrap. This proved to be the ideal solution to scrap an outing of my grandchildren playing miniature golf. By cropping the photos to 2 ¾” x4” I was able to get a picture of each of the children along with a group photo all on one page. Here is the final project.
- Bazzill cardstock
- Fancy Pants Rusted Sun collection
- Fancy Pants Rusted Sun cards
- Glue Dots
- Tombow Mono Adhesive
- Stampin’ Up coupon punch
- Trim Fancy Pants Sunrise patterned paper to 5” x 11” and punch the upper left and right corners.
- Adhere to brown cardstock leaving ¼” margins at top and sides.
- Trim Fancy Pants Sunrise to 1” x 11” and adhere with the brown side facing up.
- Trim Fancy Pants Indian Summer to 5 ½” x 11” and punch the lower left and right corners.
- Adhere below the brown strip.
- Ink the edges of a Fancy Pants card and adhere in the lower right corner.
- Adhere cropped photos onto the layout as shown. (I used six photos trimmed to 2 ¾” x 4”.)
- Adhere a piece of orange rickrack below one of the photos and use a stapler to staple one edge.
- Attach a title in the lower left of the page. (I used a chipboard piece for the title.)
Using a collection pack ensures that the papers will coordinate and eases the selection of papers. The Fancy Pants Rusted Sun collection was fun, colorful and the perfect companion for the layout design.