Username Post: Please Delete
JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss

In response to Issabear

Happy Sunday all! Today was the last day of Sunday School (the teachers all received beautiful potted petunias from the Board of Christian Education as a thank-you for their serivce over the year - mine is kind of a two-toned purple), and after church one of the ladies from our congregation hosted a picnic at her house. Gorgeous, hot, sunny weather, so the indoor pool felt REALLY good! I'm looking forward to the summer break, although I do have a couple of things I'm planning on working on for next fall.

Then I came home and spent about an hour helping my dad out in the backyard. I always think of it as kind of a "perk" getting to work with him, as when my brother and I were growing up it was always James that was outside helping Dad. Now that he's living in Saskatchewan I get to go out and help Dad. Today we had to move my old rabbit hutch up to the back garden so that my dad can mow easier. Sadly, I think a mouse was hiding under it, and when we started moving the house he got squashed. Now don't get me wrong - I DO NOT LIKE MICE! But I felt kind of bad that we had accidentally killed one. But that hutch is so heavy that I'm sure it was a quick and painless death.

Well, I'm filthy dirty and in need of a shower. Have a good night and a great week!

~Jen

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic