Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop
Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

In response to DKravec

Good Morning Ladies,

Lorna thank you for the beautiful morning prayer for Camile. Linny I'll be thinking good thoughts for your sister today.

Bren...Not sure what your going through at the moment my sweet friend, but God knows your circumstances so you are in my prayers.

My mojo finely returned home yesterday so I spent the day creating in my scrap room! Yeah! It felt really good for a change. I'm so far behind at the moment that I'm not sure I'm going to catch up with myself! I've got about 7-8 lo's in progress, but I don't feel like finishing any of them at the moment. It seems like once I figure out a lo, I get bored with it once the design work is done. Then gluing everything down becomes more of a chore for me. But, I've been rescued from boring with the arrival of the Nutcracker Sweet paper collection. I've been saving a beautiful large Dusty Attic shadow box for this line so I worked on it yesterday and it's came out looking funtastic! That should really be a word! I'll post pic's when I'm done.

Well I started out the morning by coaching my daughter through a weight training session. She'll be coming over on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from now on to work out on my equipment. These are the same days I work out so by the time I show her the ropes I'm getting a double dose of exercise today! Couldn't hurt.

Well ladies, that's it from my neck of the woods. Count your blessings and have a marvelous day. Till later, honk, honk...

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic