"Birthday Boy" is a layout that can be easily adapted for a single photo or for multiple cropped photos. While the design is perfect for using scraps, I chose to use a coordinating collection of Cosmo Cricket patterned papers. All supplies are available at Scrapbook.com or you can use your own products to create this layout.
- Bazzill green cardstock
- Bazzill white cardstock
- Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine Collection, Hula Hoop
- Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine Collection, Blowing Bubbles
- Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine Collection, Clover
- DCWV Scalloped Cardstock
- American Crafts Journaling Stickers
- 1 1/8" circle punch
- 1 ¼" circle punch
- 1 3/8" circle punch
- 1 ½" circle punch
- Zig journaling pen, black
- black chipboard alphabet
- Trim a ½" x 8" strip from the edge of the black scalloped cardstock and adhere 1" from left side of the green background cardstock.
- Cut four coordinating patterned paper strips, 1¼" x 12" each, and adhere to the background cardstock at 1/8" intervals.
- Trim a 6¼" x 8¼" photo mat and adhere to the layout overlapping the scalloped strip.
- Adhere a title using black chipboard letters.
- Punch three large and three small circles and use pop-dots to adhere the small circles to the larger circles.
- Arrange the circle embellishments to the layout as desired.
- Use a journaling sticker for journaling and adhere to the layout.
- Add photos.