Step-by-Step: King of Drool
Recently I spent all day at a crop with several friends. Since I'm typically an at-home scrapper with a full room full of products, I was challenged to use what I had with me that day-and nothing more! To make that easy, I brought a host of coordinated products from the Little Yellow Bicycle Baby Safari Boy collection.
- Deja Views - C-Thru - Little Yellow Bicycle - Baby Safari Boy Collection - 12 x 12 Lace-Cut Paper - Leafy Edge
- Deja Views - C-Thru - Little Yellow Bicycle - Baby Safari Boy Collection - Photo Mats - Decorative Edge
- Deja Views - C-Thru - Little Yellow Bicycle - Baby Safari Boy Collection - Cardstock Stickers - Alphabet
- Deja Views - C-Thru - Little Yellow Bicycle - Baby Safari Boy Collection - Clear Cuts - Frames and Titles
- Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Canvas Texture - Arctic
- orange ribbon
- blue mini brads
- American Crafts blue Slick Writer
- Signo - White Uni-ball Impact Pen
- Trim the Leafy Edge paper to 12" x 5", keeping the corner with the frog and leaves, and paste it along the right side of your cardstock.
- Add an orange ribbon border along the straight edge of the Leafy Edge paper.
- Crop three photos to 3" x 4" and leave one as a horizontal 4" x 6". Create a horizontal border across the top portions of the page with two smaller photos and the 4" x 6" photo.
- Layer the orange photo mat and the scalloped bordered frog Clear Cut frame to create a journaling block and photo mat for the fourth photo. Use blue mini brads in three corners to attach the clear frame to the orange photo mat.
- Add title letters, overlapping the stickers to create a cursive-looking title.
- Handwrite the subtitle "King of" along the curve of the letter "D" in the title.
- Handwrite your journaling on the clear frame (or, before you attach it with mini-brads, lift up the clear cut frame and write your journaling on the orange photo mat beneath it).
This layout took only a few minutes to complete thanks to the Little Yellow Bicycle products!