Give your packages a personal touch this season with stamped wrapping paper, metallic tags or Card Messages adorning each side of your package. The ideas shown here are easy and can be made ahead of the busy last minute wrapping frenzy.
Wrapping in Green and White
Make your gifts unique this year with very little effort and a lot of creative fun. Card Messages make a wonderful addition to the sides of all your packages and they will help keep the ribbon snuggly in place. Using a variety of messages on each gift will convey your personal holiday wishes on each package.
1. Stamp messages in green pigment ink on white card stock. Trim the messages to form strips and mount each on card stock to match your ribbon.
2. Stamp Holly Leaf in green and red pigment ink on a white tag. Add "To" and "From" in red ink using a letter set. Stamp 2 additional Holly images on another white tag. Add a black outline loosely around the holly images.
3. Wrap your gift, add the mounted Card Messages over the ribbon and attach the 2 tags under the bow.
Elegant Touches in Gold and Purple
Add beauty and grace to your holiday wrapping this year. Tiny gold embossed tags tucked under a sheer ribbon knot will add a personal touch to each package. Use different images and Card Messages to make each package special.
1. Emboss Holly Leaf in gold on Berry Tsumugi card stock and mount on gold paper. Repeat the same process with the Card Message of your choice.
2. Wrap your gift in gold metallic paper, accenting the package with sheer purple ribbon with touches of gold. Slip the Mounted Card Message and Holy Leaf under the ribbon knot and your package is complete.
Winter Whimsy In The Colors Of Nature
Start a family tradition with this simple wrapping idea. Let the children add the Card Message of their choice to each piece of wrapping paper.
1. Stamp brown craft paper with Whimsical Trees using a Black Brilliance Ink Pad. Stamp a variety of Card Messages in Green Tea Pigment Ink among the tree images. Allow the ink to dry completely.
2. Paint a stroke of water on the bottom and one side of several trees. Using a damp paintbrush, pick up some pigment ink from the sides of the Green Tea Ink Pad and paint over the wet trees. Painting the trees with water first will result in soft edges of color. Repeat for all the tree images.
3. Add red swirls to the trees and a Marigold colored star on the top. Both the swirl and star are from the same Tiny Icon Set. Stamp a gift tag in the same manner, using Tiny Buttons as accents for the tree ornaments.