$49.99 Today's Price: FREE
Achieve the organized scrap space of your dreams in just 27 lessons with help from organizational guru (and Scrapbook.com Founder) Jill Davis. In this online class (delivered via email), you'll see hundreds of full-color photos of practical, beautiful, and efficient storage solutions for all your scrapbook and craft supplies. Following the principles and steps developed by blogger Stacy Boatman, Jill breaks down the many storage options available and includes helpful tips on how to make your space fit your style. You’ll get more scrapbooking done than ever before after taking this class. Lessons include:
- A Complete Space Audit and Design Brainstorming
- Managing Your Collection of Cardstock, Paper & Scraps
- Getting a Real Handle on Photos and Negatives
- Containment Ideas for Every Single Embellishment You Own
- How to Store Stickers, Rub-ons, and Stamps
- Making Paints, Glitters, and Stickles Look Pretty
- Finding Primary and Secondary Space for Your Most Coveted Tools
- What To Do with ALL That Memorabilia
- Introducing New Supplies and Maintaining the Organization You’ve Already Achieved
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
After you sign up below, you'll get one lesson every week (for 27 weeks). You'll also get a free subscription to the Scrapbook.com weekly newsletter.
Enter your email address and click "Sign Me Up" below.