Username Post: Ever seen these in a store?
Posts: 5989
Joined: 09-24-07

    In response to Judy_Scraps

Those are like the ones by Queen and Co . and they are called felt fusion. I have seen them in the LSS and Archivers if you have one near you. They also sell them here. There is another brand I have seen them by, but I can't think of the name...I have seen it in the LSS as well.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic