This Epoxy Kit is part of the We R Makers Spin It Collection. This package contains a two part epoxy solution with Part A Resin and Part B Hardener, each bottle contains 32 ounces. You get six mixing cups, six stir sticks, and two measuring cups in this kit. This epoxy has a four hour quick dry time, 24 hours for a hard cure. The measuring cups are reusable, just wipe out excess and wash with soap and warm water. If any of the product gets on your skin, it can be cleaned with warm water and soap. Rubbing alcohol can clean sticky residue from most surfaces.
Instructions For Using This Kit:
- Measure equal parts A and B by volume.
- Combine in a mixing cup and mix for 2 minutes, scraping the sides and bottoms of the cup until all the swirls disappear. Tip: Mix slowly to prevent air bubbles. Soft or sticky spots will result if not mixed thoroughly.
- Slowly pour mixture over your cup a section at a time, smoothing with a stir stick and rotating the cup as you go.
- If there are bubbles, use a heat gun to raise them to the surface. Hold the gun at least 6" away from the surface and use a sweeping motion.
- Once the epoxy is applied, it is time to cue the epoxy. Allow to rotate on slow for at least 4 hours or until the epoxy is slightly tacky and no longer fluid.
- Additional layers can be applied.