Step-by-Step: My Smile
Getting a smile out of my youngest daughter Addison is rather difficult, at least when there is a camera pointed at her! So, catching these precious photos of her smiling was a thrill for me. I couldn't wait to scrap them!
- Making Memories - Paperie Collection - Spiral Journaling Book - Rouge
- Making Memories - Paperie Collection - Felt Clips - Rouge
- Making Memories - Paperie Rouge Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Flocked Dot
- Making Memories - Paperie Rouge Collection - 12 x 12 Die Cut Paper - Artisan Small Floral
- Making Memories - Paperie Rouge Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Fabric Brocade
- BasicGrey - Chocolate Chip - Self Adhesive Chipboard Alphabets - Beckham - White Chocolate
- white pin
- Maya Road Office Sheers
- Hambly Overlay
- Scotch Photo Stickers
Cut one piece of patterned paper and tear along the bottom edge. Adhere to the background paper. Take one sheet of the Making Memories Paperie Journaling book and adhere on the right half of the patterned paper sheet. Cut one strip of the felted patterned paper and adhere down the center of the two.
Adhere photos in the center of the patterned paper group.
Adhere a chipboard alphabet title overlapping the pictures just a little bit. Then adhere the tiny Making Memories stickers above the title.
Print journaling and cut into thin strips. Adhere under the title. Attach embellishments above the photos.
Adhere the strip of photos above the journaling, to the right of the title.
Adhere the Maya Road and Hambly circles to the left of the first photo and tucked behind the embellishments.
I tend to add as I go, so my steps can be a bit crazy sometimes! I really ended up loving how this layout turned out; the colors, the photos and all of it came together easily!