Article Courtesy Scrapjazz.com: by Heidi Anne Giebel
Whether it's taking that next trip on Amtrak, riding the tram at the park or your son's collection of Thomas engines, trains are a lot of fun to scrapbook. There are so many possibilities when it comes to train embellishments.
Here are some train embellishments from the gallery that are sure to give you inspiration for your next train layout!
- Use a colorful die cut to anchor the bottom of your page.
Choo Choo Train by Amy Chomas
- Train stickers and a Queen & Co. felt train diecut add whimsy to this train page.
Christmas Trains by Suzbell
- Cute detailed train stickers are the perfect addition to this father and son scrapbook page.
Like Father, Like Son by I Knowles It All
- Stamp a colorful train engine and run it across a train track just like Julia Sandvoss did on her Choo Choo page.
- Try hiding your journaling behind larger train diecuts that open up with a little flap.
Trains by 2Amom
- Use a template to trace a large train for your page. Then place your trimmed photos inside of it.
Day out with Thomas by Ditas Creations
- Save and then use the actual memorabilia from your train trip on your scrapbook page.
Travel Page by Lauri D
- Create your own train embellishments by cutting out shapes and assembling a train with cars on a track.
Trains by DawnK
Here's a train card that I created for one last bit of inspiration. I stamped the train images onto the card base. Then I stamped them again on watercolor paper. I painted them with Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's, cut them out and then used pop dots to place them over their counterparts on the card base.
- train stamps
- StazOn Ink
- Creative Imaginations Twinkling H2O's
- Pop Dots
- Watercolor paper
- Fiskars Border Punch Threading Water