Absolutely love this album. The color is beautiful and the size is great since I now scrapbook 8.5x11 layouts. Perfect size, not too heavy and easy to handle. I purchased the Vanilla one as well. I wish the other colors were in stock.....must be popular!
I am giving this album 5 stars but I wish I could give 4.5 stars. Here's why:
- It comes with one page lifter. It's not exactly "flimsy" but it's very flexible and not the best quality. Also, I wish it came with two (one for front and one for back.
- I purchased two of these albums. On one of the front covers, a small bubble / ripple appears in the faux leather material; I'm guessing the adhesive failed in that spot because I can smooth it down but it pops right back up.
What I like:
- I can use a variety of sizes in page protectors.
- The mint color is very pretty in person.
- The front, back, and spine are thick. They're padded and strong. Great quality.
- It has a label holder on the spine.
- Overall, it looks and feels like a more pricey album.
I am using this for school memories. I bought two this time but I would buy again!