This was made for the Baker's Dozen Challenge and others.
1. Sequins- didn't have any so used Dew drops (Bullets for journaling)
2. Posies- Used Peonys. ( Made paper with a stencil- and Tattered Angels Mist: painted it on)
3. Chipboard- bottom right. Covered it with washi tape and a ribbon.
4. Alcohol ink- I used Tattered Angels spray
5. Ribbon- bottom right 6. Corners- made corner flags on 2 corners of photo
7. Circles- off of the photo
8. Punch- circles
9. Paper 2 or more- made some, printed papers, and solids
10. Alpha Stamps- "Pam"
11. Pen work- faux stitching around flower paper and journaling
12. Red- little heart on journaling area
13. scraps- Green handmade paper, corners, strip on right side, pink solid paper. Other products used:
Robin's Nest Dew Drops: Paris, Elsie "Forest" Alpha stamps, embossing magic, Club Scrap "Peony" stencil, Quick Quotes Powder Puff inks: Palm Tree & Rose Petal, Viviquen washi tape, Ribbon, Chipboard, red heart.