What makes Scrapbook.com different?
We carry over 50,000 different products, giving you the most selection of any papercrafting store in the world. Many of our products are not sold anywhere else online. You get access to more products and have a better chance of your visitors converting. We offer incredibly fast shipping times in the US and abroad in over 100 countries. In order to understand more about who we are and what we do, please read the About Scrapbook.com page and Our Promise page.
We also offer unique affiliate tools for crafters that nobody else in the world does. In order to take advantatge you’ll need to have a Scrapbook.com site account as well. Details below...
What is your affiliate/partnership program?
If you have a website, you can advertise Scrapbook.com and when a users clicks from your site to Scrapbook.com you can either get paid a flat rate per click or get paid a commission when that person purchases something from us (we'll let you know which model you will participate in after you apply).
Where do I get started?
You need to apply and be accepted to our program first. So if you haven't done, that, make sure to apply first. Then you'll want to go through our affiliate resources for next steps!
How do I link specific products from my site or blog?
We’ve found that the affiliates who promote and link to specific products in our store are very successful. Because of this, we provide several options and tools for our affiliates to directly link to product pages or other pages on our site.
- We built a special product linking tool just for our affiliates. With the tool you can create direct links with product images from your blog and the image will link back to the Scrapbook.com site with an affiliate link. Please watch this video for a complete tutorial on how this is done.
- You can also use a tool called LinkDeli to link to products directly.
- You can also create your own direct links to products or other pages on Scrapbook.com using ShareASale's linking tool. Learn more about that here.
Can I get paid to share my layouts, cards and other projects?
Yes! We have a tool that enables craft bloggers to get paid for sharing pictures of their projects and layouts at Scrapbook.com. In other words, you can take a picture of a layout or project, then upload the picture to Scrapbook.com and tag the products you used to create the layout. Then you get special html code that will allow you to embed and show the picture of the layout/project on your own blog and link it to the full image and product list at Scrapbook.com. Or you can get an direct affiliate link for your project as well. When your blog readers click on the affiliate link and purchase anything from our store in the next 30 days, you'll make your commissions.
Make sure to watch this video for more details and a walk-through on how to do this:
What should I do if I want to use the Scrapbook.com gallery and product linking tool?
We can help you with this. We need to connect your Scrapbook.com account with your ShareASale account.
- You'll need to send us your login ID or email address for your Scrapbook.com member account. This is the username or email address that you use to login at Scrapbook.com. If you don’t have a member account at Scrapbook.com yet, sign up one at https://www.scrapbook.com/signup/
- Second, we will need your six digit affiliate ID from shareasale.com. It looks like this: 123456
- After we set up your account with this information, we will show you how to quickly get affiliate links.
Watch this video tutorial for more information.
What is NOT allowed in the Scrapbook.com affiliate program?
- We do not allow Coupon or Incentive sites at all in our program. Coupon sites and incentive sites that sign up for our program may be dropped or their commission amount may be lowered to .01%. If you would like to post Scrapbook.com coupons, you'll need to have direct permission from our affiliate management team.
- We do not allow PPC bidding (Paid Search) with a pass-through to us of any kind.
- You also must only use your affiliate links on sites that you own and operate or on your own social media accounts (as long as posts on social media are marked as sponsored or affiliate links). You cannot use affiliate links on Pinterest.
- Please note that we do not tolerate any type of adware of any kind of toolbars or software that drop affiliate cookies. Violators will be removed from the program immediately and all transactions will be reversed. If you don't know what these things are, don't worry.
- You cannot represent your site our your posts as Scrapbook.com. In other words, you need to be clear that you are not Scrapbook.com and that your views and posts are your own.
- If you live in a state with affiliate nexus laws, you cannot participate in our commission based program. You may be able to participate in our PPC (pay per click) program. If you live in an affiliate nexus state you cannot directly advertise Scrapbook.com explicitly to people in your home state.
How many products does Scrapbook.com offer in the Store?
We offer over to 50,000 different papercrafting products. You will not find a more diverse collection of papercrafting products anywhere in the world and many of the products we sell are not available anywhere else on the internet. View our award-winning Scrapbook.com Store.
How much do you pay per sale?
We pay a percentage of each sale you generate. Our commission structure changes based on volume and time in the program. Once you are accepted to our program, we'll send you specifics.
How much do you pay per click?
Once you are accepted to our program, we'll reach out with more details about how much you will get paid for each click.
How do you know when a customer places an order?
We use sophisticated tracking programs through a third party called Share A Sale. They monitor, track, and audit the activity and purchases. We also monitor and track them on our side as well. Your account at ShareASale will be updated when one of your visitors converts to a buyer and you can track those commissions in your account.
How do you know when a customer clicks?
We use an advanced tracking program that tracks each click and also guards against click fraud.
How and when do I get paid?
ShareASale.com will send you a check on the 20th of every month for the revenues you have earned.
Does Scrapbook.com work with the Inlinkz/Linkdeli tool?
Yes, Scrapbook.com products work with the Linkdeli product linking tool.