NOTE: An electronic die cutting machine from Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, or Sizzix is required to use the Bevel Quill.
Transform all of your projects when you add gorgeous, debossed impressions and designs with the Bevel Quill Starter Kit by We R Memory Keepers! This amazing tool and coordinating Bevel Board shapes takes your electronic die cutting machine to new levels of brilliance!
Simply insert the Bevel Quill into your Cricut, Silhouette, Brother or Sizzix machine, add your Bevel Board piece and get ready for the magic. Create shapes, sentiments, patterns, and more with just a little bit of creativity and pressure.
- 1 Bevel Quill Pen
- 4 cutting machine adapters (Silhouette, Brother, Cricut, and Sizzix)
- 18 Gold Bevel Board Shapes
- 18 Rose Gold Bevel Board Shapes
- 18 Silver Bevel Board Shapes
What machines can you use with your Bevel Quill?
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Air
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Silhouette Cameo 2
- Silhouette Cameo 3
- Sizzix Eclips 2
- Brother ScanNCut Models SDX125, SDX225, SDX125i, SDX125e, SDX125TS, CM350, CM100DM, CM250, CM350H, CM650W, CM350R, CM550DX, CM650WX
Get out your electronic die cutting machine, pick an SVG file, and get ready to add some of the most beautiful accents you've ever seen on your projects. You're sure to be IMPRESSED by the impressions you achieve with this amazing device.
How to use your Bevel Quill pen:
- Select the appropriate adapter (A-Silhouette, B-Brother, C-Cricut, D-Sizzix) for your electronic cutting machine.
- Insert the Bevel Quill into the machine carriage and follow your machine's instructions for fastening it. If your machine has blade and pen carriages, use the pen carriage. Ensure the Bevel Quill is fully inserted into the carriage.
- Select a Bevel Board piece or shape.
- Be sure to place your material on the mat in an area that is clear from the machine's roller wheels/mechanisms.
- Follow your machine's individual instructions for using the drawing pen.
- After the pattern is complete, remove your material from the mat.
Tips and safety reminders for using your Bevel Quill:
- Works best with the Bevel Board material and shapes but may be used on other impressionable materials as well.
- Bevel quality may vary depending on machine settings and material. If you are unhappy with the initial results, test different settings on your machine.
- It is recommended to use high pressure settings with the Bevel Quill, as well as multiple passes through your machine for deeper debossed results.
Explore the entire Bevel Quill Collection by We R Memory Keepers for additional accessories. You'll be amazed at the amazing embossed results every time you use your Bevel Quill.
Number of pieces: 59