Are you looking for ways to brighten and sparkle up your stencil crafting projects? Look no further than this jar of beautiful Pearl White Stardust Butter. This fine glitter gel is so easy to use, so easy to apply with a variety of tools or your fingers. It can be spread thick or thin. It can hold its shape and create peaks and valleys, and it is easy to clean up!
Contents: This package contains one jar of Pearl White Stardust Butter from The Crafter's Workshop which is part of the Metallica Collection.
Size: This jar contains 1.7 ounces or 60 ml of Pearl White Stardust Butter.
- This Stardust Butter is made by The Crafter's Workshop and they know everything there is to know about stencils and the mediums that work best with them.
- This Stardust Butter is a water-based, fine glitter gel with lots of shimmer and shine.
- This Stardust Butter comes in a small plastic jar that is easy to store or it can be placed back into its original plastic container for storage.
- This package of Stardust Butter coordinates with all the other colors of Stardust Butters (all sold separately).
- This Stardust Butter has the consistency of soft modeling paste which spreads easily with a palette knife.
- This Stardust Butter can also be spread using your fingers similar to finger painting, brushes, daubers, and other crafting tools (sold separately).
- This Stardust Butter will hold its peaks and valleys so you can add texture wherever you need it on your stencils and other projects.
- This Stardust Butter will clean up easily with water, and you should clean your tools immediately after use to prevent drying and caking.
- This Stardust Butter can be used with other powders (sold separately) to change the color, giving you options for a wider variety of colors.
- This Stardust Butter dries quickly, in 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the thickness.
- This Stardust Butter can be used on watercolor paper, mixed media boards, canvas, wood, and other porous surfaces.
- This Stardust Butter should not be used on surfaces that are exposed to moisture.
- This Stardust Butter can be used for cards, scrapbook pages, tags, journal and planner pages, and other paper crafting projects.
Are you ready to purchase this amazing product? You will be so glad you did. This Stardust Butter will make your cards and other projects sparkle and shine like they have twinkling stars on them! You will be able to add a myriad of colors to this Pearl White butter to create even more beautiful projects.
Ways to Use Stardust Butters:
- This Stardust Butter can be used like watercolors to create amazing backgrounds.
- This Stardust Butter can be used with your favorite stencils (sold separately) right from the jar which helps the butter hold its shape when making peaks and valleys with your stencils.
- The different colors of Stencil Butters (sold separately) blend together easily.
- This Stardust Butter will produce a lot of dimension or you can spread it thin for less dimension on your projects.
- This Stardust Butter can not only be used for watercoloring your backgrounds, but you can also make splatters and draw lines with a bit of water added to your paintbrush.
- Try heating up this Stardust Butter with your heat gun for added texture.
Tip: When not in use, cover the stencil butter as it can dry out very quickly in the jar.
This small jar is going to change your stencil crafting habits in a big way. When you need lots of sparkle and shine, you will find yourself reaching for this small package over and over again. Whether you use this butter as a background or add splatters of color to your projects, you will definitely fall in love with this butter. You will want to purchase all the other colors in this Metallica Collection seen here!