Do you have unique crafting needs that a regular ruler or paper trimmer just can't accomplish? Well, look no further! My Sweet Petunia introduces large and small precision slotted rulers called Cut – Align! This cut and align system combines precision measurements with precision cutting on the smallest scale!
Now you can simply use your favorite craft knife and these multiple use rulers to ensure your sentiments, lines, frames and other techniques are aligned perfectly for your cardmaking, scrapbook pages and other creative projects that require meticulous lines and centering.
- One small ruler that measures 8”
- One large ruler that measures 15”
No more stamping over and over again to get perfectly centered sentiments, no more struggling with cutting or drawing straight lines and no more off-center frames! You are going to welcome these perfectly companioned rulers with open arms, and you are going to love all the featured markings on the rulers that will help ensure that your cuts and lines are straight and accurate.
Description of markings on the small and large rulers:
- The top of ruler features markings to center your projects
- Above the cutting line are horizontal lines that measure 1/16”
- The grid lines below the cutting line measure 1/8”
- The bottom of ruler features vertical 1/16” lines
- There are also measurements available on the side of each ruler
- The small ruler cutting line measures 6”
- The large ruler cutting line measures 13”
- The cutting slot on each ruler measures 1/32” wide
Here are some of the suggested uses:
- Cutting small strips of paper – cut as small as 1/16” slivers – this is great for creating confetti, intricate details on embellishments or accents on your cards, pages or tags
- Easily create monograms
- Framing your images
- Cutting straight lines
- Drawing straight lines
- Use the cutting slot to help fold intricate die cuts – simply slide your die cut into the cutting slot, bend and then use your bone folder to give your die cut the perfect crease
- Draw lines onto envelopes to ensure straight lines when addressing
Features of the Cut – Align:
- Full ruler of measurement
- Heavy duty
- Use for centering your projects
- Keeps your cutting blade in place
- The small ruler has a 6” cutting guide
- The large ruler has a 13” cutting guide
How to use the Cut – Align:
- Choose the marking or use the slot of your choosing
- Apply pressure to the ruler holding your project into place
- Use your favorite craft knife and gently make your cut across your project as many times as you need to ensure that you cut all the way through
- And just like that, you have precision cutting at its best!
Your projects are going to look like a professional created them when you use these amazing rulers! There are so many markings on these precision rulers that you will always find the perfect one for your project.