Your cherished memories, magnificent moments, collected keepsakes, and priceless mementos need a beautiful and safe place to call home and this artfully-constructed album has been specifically designed with you and your projects in mind!
- One 12" x 12" three-ring album in Charcoal Gray faux leather exclusive to Scrapbook.com
- Ten Universal 12 x 12 Page Protectors for 3-Ring Albums
- Album's full measurements are 15" x 12.75" x 2.75" for holding 12" x 12" pages
- D-rings measure approximately 1.5" x 1.75"
- The length between D-rings is 4.25"
- Page protectors fit 12" x 12" sheets/contents
The stylish hue of the Scrapbook.com 12 x 12 Three Ring Album in Charcoal Gray is the perfect color for a wedding, trip of a lifetime, family history compilation, or compiling school photos from preschool all the way through graduation. Trendy and elegant, this dark gray faux-leather album is a sophisticated choice no matter what the occasion for making your scrapbook!
Features of the Album:
- Designed for reliability and crafted from archival quality and acid-free materials, durable faux leather, sturdy metal corner protectors, dependable snag-free D-rings, and a strong metal label frame.
- A wide array of compatible page protectors will fit in your exclusive 12" x 12" Scrapbook.com album including full page protectors and various designs of pocket page protectors (sold separately).
- 12" x 12" page protectors will not stick out beyond the covers of the album, ensuring a clean and uniform appearance once your masterpiece is completed!
- Depending on the contents and thickness of your completed page layouts, the album can hold approximately 25 - 35 completed pages.
- The beautifully-embossed Scrapbook.com name and motto of LIFE HANDMADE on the back inside cover for this exclusive Scrapbook.com product.
- Easy to care for and clean.
Features of the Page Protectors:
- Low glare
- Top loading
- Sturdy construction
- Archival quality
- Acid free
- PVC free
- Great value
- Each sleeve holds 2 completed pages back to back
- Made from ultra-clear polypropylene film
Make sure your pictures and layouts look as gorgeous as possible while keeping them extra safe for years to come. You'll be proud to show off each carefully crafted page to friends and family and enjoy watching them hold the sturdy album while they flip through each beautiful, protected page without fear of damage.
How to use your Universal Page Protectors:
- To insert scrapbook pages into your Universal 12 x 12 Page Protectors, first slide a finger between the two layers of the protector’s pocket to separate them.
- Holding the pocket just barely open, first slide one bottom corner of the page slightly into the pocket.
- Next, rotate the page to insert its other bottom corner into the protector.
- To display facing forward, the strip for the 3-ring binding should sit on the left side of the page.
- To display facing backward (for the reverse side), the 3-ring binding strip should be on the right side of the page.
How to insert your Universal Page Protectors into your album:
- First, open your album and lay it flat on your work surface.
- Grasp each side of the center ring with your thumb and forefinger of one hand and gently pull apart the ring.
- Align the page protector(s') holes with the rings and slide them onto one side of the open rings.
- Once all the page protectors you wish to add or move are in place, grasp each side of the center ring again and push it closed. (Be careful to keep your fingers out from between the closing rings to avoid painful pinching!)
Care: Maintaining the cleanliness of your Scrapbook.com album is fast and easy! Simply grab a household paper towel or microfiber cloth and dampen it ever so slightly with water. If you need a little extra oomph, you can wet it with a tiny bit of dish soap that's been diluted in water. Wipe the covers of your album down gently and ensure you are using a fresh, damp paper towel to rid your album of any residue if utilizing dish soap. You can also use a baby wipe to give your album a friendly cleaning. Always ensure the metal components on your album are thoroughly dried after you're done cleaning. To protect your album and ensure its longevity, do not use solvents, bleach, or other harsh cleaners.
Looking for even more options in album colors, sizes, and Universal page protectors? Shop the whole Scrapbook.com Album System collection now!
This is a Scrapbook.com exclusive product.
Number of pieces: 11