Are you looking for a fun new bundle of die cutting products to play with? Take this bundle into your craft space for an afternoon, and we think you'll come out with the coolest cards and most spectacular scrapbook pages you've ever made - and your die cutting experience will be the best ever! You'll get our brand new Magic Mat, perfect for most standard die cutting machines, a full uppercase and lowercase alphabet set in the popular Bold Basic style, and two smooth cardstock paper pads in crisp cool and toasty warm color palettes. To top it all off, you'll get a roll of our awesome new Mint Tape too!
- 52 thin metal dies in upper and lowercase letters - Bold Basic
- 1 standard-sized Scrapbook.com Magic Mat Cutting Pad
- 1 Warm Smooth Cardstock Pad - 40 sheets
- 1 Cool Smooth Cardstock Pad - 40 sheets
- 1 Roll Mint Tape
- The uppercase dies measure approximately 1" high. The lowercase range in height from approximately 0.8" to 1.5"
- The Magic Mat Cutting Pad measures 6.125" x 8.75" with a thickness of 3mm
- The Floral and Sherbet Cardstock Pads are 4.25" x 5.5"
- The Mint Tape is 1" wide and 11 yards long
Dies Compatible with: Most leading die cutting machines
What materials can be cut with the Tall Skinny Alphabet Dies?
- Other thin materials
What Is The Magic Mat?
- The Magic Mat is designed to replace 1 of the cutting pads used in your die cutting machine
- Simply use the Magic Mat as the cutting pad your metal dies cut into (blade side cuts into the Magic Mat) and send through your machine
- Made of self-healing cutting material
- Durable & sturdy for extended wear
- Great for use with intricate thin metal dies
- Perfectly sized for use as a cutting pad with standard platform die cutting machines (sold separately)
- Can be used as a work surface for cutting, slicing, and trimming
- Handy 1cm square gridlines for precision alignment
- Made from recycled materials
Say goodbye to the typical cracking and etching you're used to in standard plastic cutting pads. With the Magic Mat, you won't have to worry about deep plastic cutting pad impressions getting transferred to your new project. And these are just a few of the many fabulous tricks up the Magic Mat's sleeves!
Tips For Using Your Scrapbook.com Magic Mat:
- Ensure you're using the right "sandwich" for running through your die cutting machine
- If your cuts aren't deep enough, try adding paper shims until you have the perfect cut
- The Magic Mat can be used facing up or down and should be rotated regularly to extend the use
- To hold your thin metal dies in place, try a small piece of Mint Tape that gives you great hold but is gentle on paper
These are Scrapbook.com Exclusive products.