Don't cut out your sentiments of gratitude by hand, die cut them instead! The Gratitude stamp and die set from Scrapbook.com is the perfect way to add quick and beautiful embellishments to any paper crafting project!
Contents: 8 Gratitude sentiment stamps, 2 floral stamps, and 1 line stamp with 6 coordinating dies, all stored on a 6x8 sheet
- Made of premium clear photopolymer material
- Comes with a handy clear storage sheet
- Easy to see through for exact placement on your project
- Ink sticks to the stamp easily for solid transfers
- Easy to care for and clean for years of perfect stamping!
- Can be used with an acrylic block or stamping platform
- Exclusive to Scrapbook.com
- Designed & made in the USA
We are certain that you will enjoy personalizing your crafts with these affordable and handy premium high-quality stamps. Our hearts went into creating them with the hopes that we can empower and inspire you to live a life handmade! This product is a Scrapbook.com exclusive and was designed and made with love in the USA!
- Keep your stamps on the storage sheet and store in a cool, dry place
- Use with the Perfect Clear Acrylic Stamping Blocks for the best ink transfer and results
- Clean with your favorite stamp cleaner, soap and water, baby wipes or the bestselling Stamp Shammy
What materials can be die cut?
- Other thin materials
How to use with a die cutting machine (sold separately):
- Insert the base platform
- Insert the Clear Cutting Plate
- Add your cardstock, foil or other material you wish to cut
- Add your die atop your material of choice, with the blade side towards the material
- Add your second Clear Cutting Plate on top of that to create a "sandwich"
- Run your die through your machine
Number of pieces: 17
This is an exclusive Scrapbook.com product
Jamie's Storefront at SBC