If you were looking for a dainty and delicate pattern, the Scrapbook.com exclusive Lattice Slimline stencil is the perfect stencil for you! It looks amazing as a background on a slimline card or a traveler's notebook page, or you can use it to create a gorgeous scrapbook page too!
Contents: One reusable stencil made of Mylar plastic film
Measurements: Stencil measures 4” x 9” with a 0.3mm thickness
- Laser cut for ultra clean lines
- High quality
- Easy to clean
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for different designs
- Made of sturdy, semi-transparent Mylar polyester film
- Made in the USA
What products can be used with stencils:
- Mists or Sprays
- Liquid adhesive
- Glitter glue
How to create using stencils:
- Choose the material or surface you want to stencil onto and then pick a fun medium from your supplies to work with.
- You can hold the stencil in place with your hand, some low-tack tape, or Pixie Spray Repositionable Adhesive (all sold separately).
- Use a craft dauber, blender brush, paintbrush, spatula, sprayer, or like tool (sold separately), depending on your medium, and gently cover the stencil areas however you like.
- Once you’re happy with the coverage of your medium, carefully remove the stencil, making sure not to touch or smudge your design.
- Allow your design to dry or set as needed and immediately clean off your stencil to use it again next time!
Stencils are so versatile that everyone should have them at the ready in their craft supplies. They can be used on a variety of fun surfaces (not just paper!) and with all manner of mediums. Use craft daubers to blend ombre effects, markers and crayons to get precise details, and mousse or gel to get fun dimension.
How to clean your stencils:
- The best way to keep stencils clean is to wipe them off as soon as you’re done with them. This ensures that minimal material gets dried or caked on them.
- Water-based products like dye inks and paints are the easiest to remove. Use some warm water and mild dish soap to carefully rinse your stencil.
- For tougher mediums like glitter and mousse, try using some household hand sanitizer and a soft bristle brush (like a toothbrush) to remove stuck-on materials.
- Always wipe or scrub your stencils in one direction to avoid bending them.
- TIP: Always lay your stencils flat to clean or dry them. Holding or bending them may warp the stencil or cause damage to any intricate patterns in the film.
- Please note that some inks and other mediums may stain the stencils, but that does not prevent them from being used again and again!
Once you start playing with stencils, you won’t ever want to stop! It’s such an unbelievably easy and exciting way to customize projects to the exact way you want them in a rainbow of colors and textures. Check out the whole collection of Scrapbook.com stencils for more fun, must-have designs for all your crafting!
This is a Scrapbook.com exclusive product!
Number of pieces: 1