Happy National Scrapbook Day! <br>
Extra 10% OFF Select Scrapbooking Brands with Code:
Happy National Scrapbook Day!
Extra 10% OFF Select Scrapbooking Brands with Code: NSD24

National Scrapbook Day 2024

• Scrapmomof4
    Anyone starting to prep for it? I am back scrapping after a long pause, life got in the way, but those life events need to be scrapped. ) emoji
    I am also wanting to start a trip journal for an upcoming adventure!
  • Christiescraps
    Hey there! Life has gotten in the way for a long time for me also! No time for myself. I've told myself if nothing else I'm going to make sure I make time to at least scrap on National Scrapbook day! I hope I'm able to meet that goal!
  • Kelly.R
    I wish they would come up with a new theme this year. The last 2 years the winners were layouts that included children. Seems a little unfair and basis. I'm not doing much this year. Unless they change things up it's not really worth it to me.

) emoji Kelly
  • Scrapmomof4
    I thought it was general layouts? I did not do it last year I was in the middle of planning two weddings, two wedding showers, and two baby showers for people!
  • Preraphaelitess
    I've been crafting for NSD, but I am wondering if there is any information about what is hapenning this year. Has SB.com announced anything yet?
  • Kelly.R
    For the last 2 years at least, it was themed as "memories". If you look at what the winners posted all thier layouts had children in them. Not everyone has children or grandchildren so it just seemed very bias.

They usually post at the top of the forum in yellow towards the end of April. They will also post in the blog section. You just have to keep a look out.

) emoji Kelly
  • Lisn2cats
    My children are furry
  • Kelly.R
    I don't even have furry children.

) emoji Kelly
  • Nvmagpie
    Couldn't the theme "memories" be something from your past? Just picking those with just children in them seems a bit limiting.
  • Wimom
    There is an article on the blog, looks the same as the past couple of years, but cut back on prizes -- only one person to be chosen to get a $50 prize.

• Scrapmomof4
    It says winners. I feel like there was a heads-up what products we need for challenges?
  • Kelly.R
    No, you just post as many layouts as you can that shows your memory keeping style. They will chose winners that they feel met that criteria.

It did say winner(s). I guess they are not going to state how many winners they will have this year. I'm also guessing the top winner will get the $50. That is so much less than prior years. ☹️

I wish they would be more assertive and do actual specific challenges. That would definitely be more fun.

) emoji Kelly
  • Wimom
    The article does say "winners" but then there is this line at the end of the rules section: "One Winner will receive a $50.00 Scrapbook.com digital gift certificate!"