Spring Clearance Sale!
Save 75% or More on Clearance Items | Details Here.

Michaels coupon question

Topic Closed
  • Rae_M
    I am considering buying a Cuttlebug, and I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies could answer this question: At Michaels, can you use a coupon for this machine? On the coupon it says that you cannot buy any Cricut products with it, and I am wondering if this machine is included since it is made by the same company.

Rachel
  • ChansGram
    from what i have read on here, you can use the coupon on that machine!! hopefully someone that has tried it will answer you with a sure answer!
  • Grammyoftwo
    Mine would let you get it. The only thing I can't get is the Cricut machine or cartridges. I can get anything else for my cricut with the Coupons .
  • IzzyB
    Just FYI, AC Moore has a 50 percent coupon online this week and Michaels's takes the AC Moore coupon. Or at least, my Michael's does.

Michael's Coupons are usually 40 percent, so the AC Moore coupon might help you out, esp for a big ticket item. I think it's only Cricut that's excluded. You could always call the store to ask.
  • Scrappin Kitty
    yep you can use it I get the embossing folders all of the time with it, and they are made by the same company.
  • CommaHolly
    thanks for the tip,,,,,I printed the AC Moore coupon and we'll see if Michaels will let me use it,,,,,I kind of doubt it since the nearest AC Moore is over an hour away, but you never know,,,,they might

Can't hurt to ask

Holly
  • Thaiti30
    Yes you can use a coupon to buy the cuttlebug. It's not a cricut product so it's OK! The cuttlebug is labeled provocraft. You should be fine, that's how I got my cuttlebug, I refused to pay full price even if it was a birthday gift!
    Good luck!

• CommaHolly
    • Quote:
    Mother to Mercedes and Benz (toy poodles)

LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY,,,,,,Mercede s and Benz,,,,,giggling,,,,,,Ho lly

• Thaiti30
    Our parents hate to hear that we have not given them any grand kids yet!!!
    I love my dogs to death, having kids right now is not an option!! This economy sucks and I just recently got laid-off from work.

lol
  • CommaHolly
    awwwwwwww I'm sorry you got laid off from work That sucks! I've got a pug named Bailey, so I know how someone can love a dog,,,,I just got a kick out of their names,,,,I thought they were darling names Holly
  • Speppers1
    i bought the cuttlebug at michael's too with the coupon. love it.
  • Siameseplease
    About using the AC Moore coupon at M's, it never hurts to try, but the M's in my area will not allow me to print an ACM coupon and then use it at M's. It has to be a coupon from a flyer. If it's printed out from the web, they won't take it!
  • Cindy312
    I've never seen a store as inconsistent as Michaels. Different associates seem to have completely different policies about Coupons . We have three Michaels within about 30 miles that I visit and there's no telling who is going to accept what coupon for what item.

Cindy
  • Rae_M
    Thanks, ladies! I am going to buy it online for about $40! I'll use the coupon on something else!
    I just want it so I can use the Cricut embossing kit!

Rachel
  • Married05
    The CB isn't Cricut techincally, it's just made by Provocraft. You might have to fight them over it.... but they really shouldn't give you a hard time. When I bought one they looked at the box really closely to make sure it wasn't Cricut...
  • Randasue
    when i bought my cuttlebug, the sales clerk said i couldn't use it, because it was a cricut product. and on the box, it now has a cricut logo. but i asked to speak to the manager, and told him that the cricut logo has not always been on the box for the cuttlebug, and it isn't a cricut product! so, he let me use it. i was glad, because i wouldn't have bought it at full price. i guess it just depends on who is waiting on you.
  • Unknown
    I think you could as long as it is not already on sale. The Cuttlebug is an awesome machine and I hope you enjoy it.
  • Bxr-Linda
    • cindy312 Said:
    I've never seen a store as inconsistent as Michaels. Different associates seem to have completely different policies about Coupons . We have three Michaels within about 30 miles that I visit and there's no telling who is going to accept what coupon for what item.

Cindy

This is SO TRUE!!

My recent argument was over clear acrylic stamps. The regular sale was like "25% off rubber stamps and rubber stamp sets." There was a sign at the rubber stamps, but NOT near the acrylic stamps.

When I tried to use the coupon for 40% off acrylic stamps, it wouldn't take it, saying they were already 25% off. I argued that RUBBER stamps are NOT ACRYLIC stamps, AND there was no sign that the acrylic stamps are on sale.

The associate just shrugged and gave me a "tough ********" look.

I left without buying anything.
  • Bxr-Linda
    Wow - has the forum always edited words?

Can you not use scrap without the S?