If you're searching for something thicker than cardstock, you've come to the right place! So, what exactly is chipboard? Chipboard is a non-corrugated cardboard made of recycled paper and pressed fibers to be strong and heavy.
This makes chipboard the ideal material for things like journal covers, album covers, gift tags, photo frames, home decor, and so much more! Cut it, ink it, glue it, stamp on it, paint it, or do whatever else your imagination can think of!
Contents: One chipboard sheet with 20pt thickness
Size: 8.5” x 11”
- 20pt thickness (approximately the thickness of a cereal box)
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Chipboard is an absolute staple material in your craft supplies. Don't mess around with gluing multiple sheets of cardstock together for stability when one sheet of thick chipboard will do. You'll be amazed at how sturdy and versatile this simple supply is in all your crafting!
What can you make with your Chipboard:
- Handmade album covers
- DIY journals, notebooks, or planners
- Custom photo frames and wall hangings
- Magnets for your refrigerator
- Ornaments for your Christmas tree
- Extra thick and sturdy greeting cards
- Mixed media projects
- Homemade chipboard stickers and ephemera
- Bound notebooks with the Cinch Bindery Tool (sold separately)
Want to see more sizes, colors, and thicknesses of chipboard sold at Scrapbook.com? Shop right here! We have the chipboard or book board solutions you need in black, white, and kraft for your next amazing creation!
This is a Scrapbook.com Exclusive product.
Number of pieces: 1