This set of eight clear photopolymer stamps, Shopping Run Sentiments, is part of the Add To Cart Too Collection designed by Becky Roberts for Spellbinders. This stamp set includes two dot patterns, one small heart, and five sentiments. These stamps adhere to acrylic blocks and can be used with your favorite inks, markers, embossing powders, and other crafting mediums (sold separately). These stamps can be used to make cards, slimline cards, tags, scrapbook pages, journal and planner entries, and other paper crafting and mixed media projects. The heart measures 0.19" x 0.18", the "Shopping is always a good idea" sentiment measures 1.4" x 0.94", and the "I came, I saw, I did a little shopping" sentiment measures 2.1" x 0.45".
The following sentiments are included in this set:
- Sale (noun): An excuse to buy something you don't need.
- I AM NOT A SHOPAHOLIC, I AM HELPING THE ECONOMY
- I came, I saw, I did a little shopping
- TODAY, DO SOMETHING FOR YOU
- Shopping is always a good idea