To finish off all the amazing cards and other projects you made with the Through The Garden Gate Collection is this set of 11 clear photopolymer stamps. These stamps are designed by Susan Tierney-Cockburn and are part of the Through The Garden Gate Collection for Spellbinders. This set features sentiments in both script and typewritten fonts and a mix of everyday phrases and quotes. These stamps adhere to acrylic blocks and can be used with your favorite inks, markers, embossing powders, and other crafting mediums (sold separately). These sentiments can be used for cards, scrapbook pages, tags, journal and planner pages, and other paper crafting and mixed media projects. The largest stamp measures 3.56" x 0.62" and the smallest stamp measures 1.75" x 0.37".
The following sentiments are included in this set:
- Missing You
- If you've never experienced the joy of accomplishing more than you can imagine, plant a garden --Robert Brault
- You're The Best!
- Never underestimate the healing power of a quiet moment in the garden -- Josephine Albert
- Garden as though you will live forever --William Kent
- My Garden is my most beautiful masterpiece -- Claude Monet
- I love you
- Take time to smell the roses
- Sending Heartfelt Sympathy
- The world is a rose, smell it and pass it to your friends --Proverb
- Welcome to the Garden Club